Thursday, March 6, 2014

See image...

Yup, learned the hard way that leg presses aren't even close to the same thing as squats. Ha. I knew that, but wow, it's like I never used my legs before yesterday, jeez.


Today was a return to biceps and the back:

Lat Pulls 2 x 10 @ 80 lbs
        1 x 12 @ 80 lbs

Bent Over Dumbbell Row    2 x 10 @ 15 lbs
                                   1 x 15 @ 15 lbs

Back Extensions 3 x 10
Concentration Curls 3 x 10 @ 15 lbs
Preacher Curls    1 x 8 @ 50 lbs
                   2 x 8 @ 45 lbs

I liked the change up in the exercises from "Day 1." The routine still worked the same muscle groups, but in different ways. Keep the workouts interesting I guess, and the body from adapting too fast.

So, I expect to be in 100% pain tomorrow, and somehow pull off an active rest day with 26 - 32 minutes of cardio.

Bring.

It.

On.

No comments:

Post a Comment