Wednesday, February 5, 2014

When life hands you lemons...

It's been a seriously rough week. A lot of things going on in life that has made doing the normal things a release instead of being routine. Trying to keep a grip on the sense of normalcy, I guess.

On that note, getting into the gym is important, as it can be at least a good stress release. Nothing like hitting the weights to banish the invisible weight on one's shoulders sometimes.

Today's rundown:

2/5/14

Bench press - 10 x 100 lbs x 2
Arm curl - 10 x 45 lbs x 2
Lat pulls  - 10 x 90 lbs x 2
Shoulder press - 10 x 30 lbs x 2
Arm extension -  10 x 70 lbs x 2

While I did say getting into the gym helps, I was still just having difficulty keeping up with my normal sets. I was so wiped after getting through two sets of each, I decided that I should stop there before I hurt myself. It still felt good though. Even if it wasn't my best this time, I was still there working.

No comments:

Post a Comment