Monday, January 13, 2014

No Mercy...

Feeling a bit better today. Guess it was either just a quick cold, or I managed to sweat it out yesterday. After my workout yesterday, when my lunch break hit, I went outside and walked for just under 30 minutes hitting about 3,250 steps. My calves were not happy about it.

Tough.

Today my workout consisted of the following:

Weigh in: 291.2 (t-shirt, boxers)

Leg curl: 10 x 50 lbs; 10 x 70 lbs x 2
Leg press: 10 x 260 lbs; 10 x 300 lbs x 2
Leg extension: 10 x 50 lbs; 10 x 70 lbs x 2

Just to note about the weigh in - yesterday I had on my shoes and my workout shorts so that accounts for a main difference in the weight. Just need to remember to weigh myself the same way each time.

My quads are burning today... no mercy is right.

It's not being overdone, I know that much. They feel good in a hurting kind of way.

Tomorrow I'll need to find a way to work on my core at home. Since I'm not here at work, I won't be in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment