Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Vacation is over...

Woke up at 3:30 with a pounding headache, and was out the door at 3:40 with my gym bag and lunch. I was at work, changed and walking out on the gym floor at 4:01.

Weigh in: 292.2

Somehow down 0.2 since last weigh in, which has to be a miracle considering I wasn't that disciplined during my five days off from work, I wasn't BAD, just wasn't watching everything real carefully.

Today's damage:

Bench press - 10 x 115 lbs; 7 x 115 lbs; 10 x 95 lbs

Arm curl - 10 x 55 lbs x 2; 10 x 45 lbs

Lat pulls  - 10 x 80 lbs x 3

Shoulder press - 10 x 50 lbs; 5 x 40 lbs; 5 x 30 lbs

Arm extension - 10 x 70 lbs x 3

Headache: gone. (with a little help from ibuprofen)

In other words, arms are destroyed, and I can hardly lift my coffee cup to drink. In fact, it's surprising how much effort it takes to keep my arms where they are right now to type. :)

I'm eating a Chobani Flips right now as part of my breakfast. It's banana with dark chocolate pieces and "honey roasted salted almonds" (slices) - they should simply rename them "burnt almonds."

Anyway, that's the update for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment